Sunday, July 6, 2014

welp

7/6/14

i fucking hate my mom. she thinks it's "UNHEALTHY" for me to be on the computer all day. lol what a cunt. also she wants me to GET OFF TUMBLR?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! luckily i was on the computer when she nagged to me about the emails she was getting so i turned up the volume on the video i was watching. lol what a retarded cunt. also 4chan is a fucking cancerous piece of shit who think its ok to go on tumblr and fuck up our space. i wish they could hack and delete accounts that use nounself pronouns. but they can't. FUCK. i need to call Jess (my BFF) to tell her about the raids but she won't answer my calls. also i got summer school tomorrow which I'm glad about because i get to see my crush Josh. wow what a hottie~ ok bye guyz

No comments:

Post a Comment