Monday, July 7, 2014

summer camp

7/7/14

i went to summer camp today and that josh kid WASNT THERE!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!! so i i got along with this kid i hated during the school year (this summer camp is at my school). also last night was SHIT. i woke up a deep sleep around 11:20 PM (i fell asleep at 10:30 PM) and then i couldn't fall back asleep!!!!!! i had a half a melatonin. NOPE! i laid down in my parents room. NO. then i realized i was starving and my mom was awake so she made me some peanut butter toast and while i was eating my brother puked in the bathroom because he had a migraine. then i tried to sleep but NOOOOO. so i took a shower because i was peeing so much. soon it was around 3:00 AM and i finally fell asleep. so in all i got only 5 hours of sleep. but that deep sleep was so deep that i feel like i slept 9 hours. so yeah bye

No comments:

Post a Comment